Friday, November 27, 2009

Z-Ro - Relvis Presley

First off big shoutouts to ScewHeadsOnly for telling me about this mixtape. Also shoutout to Cocaine Blunts and their Ro of the Week feature. Without that I would've never probably even listened to Z-Ro. I know Z-Ro's Heroin album was supposed to come out a couple days ago but it never did. It's probably due to the bullshit thats goin on with Z-Ro and Rap-A-Lot at the moment. Any how Z-Ro released a new mixtape to hold the fans over. It goes by the name of Relvis Presley. It originally leaked in a screwed version but I unscrewed it so people can have the oportunity to listen to it the way they want. I included both versions. The original Screwed as well as the version I unscrewed. Quality is decent on both of them. Tracklist is the same for both CDs.


Download Mixtape Here

01 - Z-Ro - I Remember (Back In The Days)
02 - Z-Ro - I'm That Nigga
03 - Z-Ro - Forgetfull/Still Representin
04 - Z-Ro - Maynholup
05 - Z-Ro - I Feel Good
06 - Z-Ro - Ambitionz Of A Rotha
07 - Z-Ro - Real Real Street
08 - Z-Ro - Rollin Down
09 - Z-Ro - G In The Game
10 - Z-Ro - Gangsta Strut (When I Come Through)
11 - Z-Ro - Big Rotha
12 - Z-Ro - Don't Give A Damn (What Them Hataz Say)
13 - Z-Ro - Next To Flow
14 - Z-Ro - Let The Top Down

edit: Shoutout to DGB for originally posting the tape. And also shoutout to Hear-It-First for posting my version on their page.

No comments:

Post a Comment