Monday, November 23, 2009

50 Cent Week: The Final Post

Here is the final post for 50 Cent week. Yessir it's officially over. I can't leave without posting the fans pick for their favorite 50 Cent song. The votes were a pretty close tie between "Many Men" and "Hustlers Ambition." In the end "Many Men" pulled through. I myself love both songs but if given a choice I would have went with "Many Men" as well. This song was an instant favorite while listening to Get Rich or Die Trying. The video was really innovative as well. It was almost like a trailer to his movie, Get Rich or Die Trying, which didn't come out until a few years later. Here is the music video along with the single. Also as a bonus I through in the rare remix to 21 Questions. Before I Self Destruct is in stores now. Pick it up here for only $6.99!

50 Cent - Many Men



Download Single Here

Bonus:
50 Cent - 21 Questions & Answers (Feat. Monica)

No comments:

Post a Comment