Tuesday, November 17, 2009

50 Cent Week: Favorite 50 Song Pt. 1

Ok so we all decided to pick an album and talk about our favorite song from it. I chose my favorite album of his, Power of the Dollar. Most people would think this shouldn't count since it never actually got released, but it's too good not to count. If you haven't heard this album you shouldn't even be a 50 Cent fan. The song I'm picking from this album is "The Good Die Young." From the intro (I want to beat to drop like...now!) to the end this song is great. The beat was later used for a Monica song as well as a 213 song. Before I Self Destruct is in stores now. Pick it up here for only $5.50!

50 Cent - The Good Die Young


Download Track Here

"First it happened to Stretch then to to Pac and Big, I'm convinced it could happen to anybody kid, so I get vest up, when I get dressed up, in the hood its messed up, n*gggaz runnin around shootin sh*t up"

"I know we all gonna go but I'd hate to go fast, then again I don't think it would be fun to stick around and go last"

No comments:

Post a Comment