Monday, November 23, 2009

The Roc-A-Fella Beef Continued

Here's another update on whats going on between 50, Beanie, and Jay-Z. Two new tracks leaked recently of Beanie goin in at Jay. Beanie is holding it down in my opinion. He's constantly putting out consistent disses while Jay is ignoring him. If Jay continues to ignore him, he loses. I mean if he doesn't respond to Beanie, he really doesn't have anything worthwhile to say does he? Na he don't want it with the Mac man. Anyways last night at the American Music Award's Jigga attempted to send shots at 50 by saying "Men lie, numbers don't." I can't wait till 50 fires back with the unit! Everyone else formerly in the Roc is staying neutral, besides Bleek who is taking Jay's side, but it would be very interesting to hear them get involved. I truly believe they would take Beanie's side over Jay's. Am I the only blogger who's takin Beanies side? It seems like everyones just siding with Jay cause of his discography.


Beanie Sigel - Think Big
Beanie Sigel - How I Can Kill a Jigga Man

"Tell Bleek stop bitchin stop pissin,
i bear long arms like scott pippen,
stop shit short like cal ripkin,
this is not your sport, i post pivot,
peep how i back down Jigga,
put my nuts on that n!gga neck,
shoot up the roc, never hit the net"


Shoutouts to 2Dope on the tracks and RapRadar for the Jay acceptance speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment