Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fredro Starr - Tales of the Industry

Here is a crazy new web series out featuring Fredro Starr. Fredro Starr has alot of dope stories, we've never heard and he tells them live on camera. So far he has talked about The Shyne club shooting, Death Row Records, and in today's video he's talking about this party at Mike Tyson's crib. I haven't been posting these up because I didn't really start watching them until a week ago when my man Row Rider put me onto the Death Row one. Fredro Starr is a really entertaining story teller so be sure to peep these. I have compiled all of them into the embedded playlist starting from the newest one. Be sure to watch them for some good laughs, and inside information. I will continue to post the newer episodes as they air.

Fredro Starr -Tales of the Industry

No comments:

Post a Comment