Friday, November 13, 2009

Freeway - The Beat Made Me Do It

Here is Freeways new mixtape with Producer Jake One. It's called The Beat Made Me Do It, and it serves as a prelude to his album, The Stimulus Package, which drops February 16th, 2010. I haven't had a chance to listen to this yet, but I'm sure it will be really good as everything he's been droping this year has been crazy. I recently heard his last retail album, Free At Last, and I have to say that album was heavily slept on. This Tuesday when you go to pick up Before I Self Destruct, pick up, Free At Last as well. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Freelapse is also droping pretty soon so be on the look out for that.


Download Mixtape Here


01.Intro
02.Love
03.Simon Says
04.Attitudes
05.Feet On The Ground
06.The Beat Made Me (ft. Jakk Frost)
07.Someone Knocking
08.Ya'll Don't Want It
09.All By Myself
10.Weather Man
11.Old To The New
12.Heart Throbs
13.Warm Ya'll Up
14.Let's Talk
15.Loving You
16.If I
17.Paper Chaser
18.Back Ya Boys Down (ft. Beanie Sigel and Jakk Frost)
19.Do It Right

No comments:

Post a Comment