Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mixtape Montlhy: October 2009

The hottest mixtape to come out October was Lil Wayne - No Ceilings. I never thought a Wayne mixtape would make it to this series but it did. I can't deny Wayne and his skills when he's rapping with passion. Wayne proved that he could take it back to just rapping with no autotune and still kill it! While the tape has some features, its mostly just wayne spazzing out over the hottest beats out at the moment. He killed "D.O.A!" Some other favorite tracks are: "Run this Town," "Break Up," "Swag Surfin," "I Got No Ceilings," and "Wasted." He definitely kills all his verses though.


Download Mixtape Here

01.Swag Surf
02.Ice Cream
03.D.O.A.
04.Skit (Feat Gudda Gudda)
05.Wasted
06.Watch My Shoes
07.Break Up (Feat Short Dawg & Gudda Gudda)
08.Banned From T.V.
09.Throw It In The Bag
10.That’s All I Have (Feat Tyga & Shanell)
11.Skit (Feat Shanell)
12.Wayne On Me
13.I’m Good (Feat Lucci Lou)
14.Poke Her Face (Feat Jae Millz)
15.Run This Town
16.I Got No Ceilings
17.Skit End
18.No Ceilings (Feat Birdman)
19.Oh Let’s Do It
20.Single
21.Sweet Dreams (Beyonce Feat Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne)

"And her pu$$y Microsoft like Windows Vista!"

No comments:

Post a Comment