Monday, November 16, 2009

Three 6 Mafia - Feel It (featuring DJ Tiesto, Sean Kingston, & Flo Rida)

Wow. Three 6 Mafia has done it again. They have a huge potential club record with this new joint. They did a good job on picking the Flo Rida feature cause he rides this beat perfectly. Sean Kingston comes correct as well. When I first heard this song announced I had my doubts about it cause it was Techno and I'm not too big on that. Then an unmixed version of the song leaked and I hated it right away. Finally today the video came out. All I have to say is this shits gonna blow up! The video and the single are both dope. My only criticism for it is, Flo Rida isn't in the video. Sony needs to capitalize this and push forLaws of Power to come out in January or early February. This song has potential to even reach the "Stay Fly" level of success. Good look with everything Three 6! I'm definitely looking forward to that album now.

Three 6 Mafia - Feel It (feat. DJ Tiesto, Sean Kingston, & Flo Rida)

No comments:

Post a Comment