Wednesday, November 18, 2009

50 Cent Week: Favorite 50 Song Pt. 2

Ok well my album choice would have to be Get Rich, Or Die Tryin. I know this is, would be alot of people's choice right here, but this album is too dope to not pick it. My favorite song on this album? Idk, i love every song, but the one that sticks out to me would have to be "Back Down". Yes Back Down, when the Ja and 50 beef was at its peek. And yes 50 (And Shady!) killed him (sorry Ja stans) but this song is beyond dope. The beat? Yes. Dopeness. Dre killed that beat.

50 Cent - Back Down (Prod. By Dr. Dre)














Download Track here

"Your success is not enough, you wanna be hard
Knowing that, you get knocked, you get fucked in the yard
Youza poptart sweetheart, you soft in the middle
I eatcha for breakfast, the watch was an exchange for your necklace"


"This rap shit is all fucked up now! What are we gonna do now?
How we gonna eat man? 50 back around"
That's Ja's little punk ass thinkin out loud
Southside, Tah died, that's just how I get down
I'm back in the game shawty, to +Rule+ and conquer
You sing for hoes and sound like the cookie monster
I'm the hardest from New York, my flow is bonkers
All the other hard niggas, they come from Yonkers"


"Maybe I'm so disrespectful cause to me you're a mystery
I know niggas from ya hood, you have no history
Never poked nothing, never popped nothing, nigga stop fronting
Jay put you on, X made you hot
Now you run around like you some big shot
Ha, ha pussy..."

No comments:

Post a Comment