Thursday, November 19, 2009

50 Cent Week: Favorite 50 Song Pt. 3

Here is my favorite track from Massacre, has got to be "I'm Supposed to Die Tonight". It's 50 Cent and his gangsta rap at its finest. I remember when this cd leaked, I didn't like it much at all but after a week or so it grew on me. It sure as hell didn't live up to Get Rich or Die Trying but it had its own sound, like all of 50's albums do. Shock was supposed to do this post but he got hung up, his favorite song was "Baltimore Love Thing". Me and him both agree that song went over people's heads. The only song I really hate on The Massacre is "Candy Shop." That song and "Amusement Park" gotta be the two most annoying songs of his career. Anyways chill and enjoy this track. Don't forget to buy Before I Self Destruct, in stores now.

50 Cent - I'm Supposed to Die Tonight


Download Track Here

"It’s elementary
Life is but a dream
You know roll, roll your boat,
your blood forms a stream"


"You take a life, fo your life get took bitch
Sometimes I sit and look at life from a different angle
Don’t know if I’m God’s child or satan’s angel…"

No comments:

Post a Comment