Friday, November 6, 2009

Max B - Best of the Wavye One Vol. 1

Alright y'all heres another Wordap exclusive! I don't usually release other peoples mixtapes, but this mixtape was so Wavy that I had to. Charmeleon from SOHH put together this mixtape for someone wanting to hear the best Solo Max B tracks. All these tracks are in the best quality availaible. Most of them are NODJ as well. I spent hours making the wavy cover for this wavy tape so appreciate. Free Max B. Let's hope that wavy fella gets an appeal!


Download Mixtape Here

01 - Max B - No No No
03 - Max B - Tattoos On Her Ass
02 - Max B - Lip Singin'
04 - Max B - Every Morning
05 - Max B - Paperwork
06 - Max B - Drop That Top
07 - Max B - Competition
08 - Max B - Where Do I Go [BBQ Music]
09 - Max B - I'm Kinda High
10 - Max B - Put You To Sleep
11 - Max B - Bury Me With My Grand Cru
12 - Max B - Cops Come Runnin'
13 - Max B - Harlem Bomb
14 - Max B - No Questions
15 - Max B - Picture Me Rollin'
16 - Max B - Why You Do That
17 - Max B - First Of The Month
18 - Max B - Try Me (Prod. D.Moss)
19 - Max B - These Streets [Prod By Doc Ish]
20 - Max B - Uncle What's My Name
21 - Max B - Lil' Homies
22 - Max B - Dontcha See
23 - Max B - What It Do
24 - Max B - What The Deal
25 - Max B - Never Wanna Go Back

No comments:

Post a Comment