Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gucci Mane - Spotlight (feat. Usher)

Gucci has been killing it this year! He's kept his name alive on the net by dropping mixtape after mixtape. I was a hater at first but damn I can't front he's put some dope shit out these past few months. "Break Up" with Mario made me a fan. Burrprint 3 made me a believer. Any ways here's his newest video for his upcoming album, The State vs. Radric Davis. It drops December 8th and I have a feeling it's gonna outsell Snoop and Clipse. Gucci Mane constantly proves that he's a versatile emcee. Not only does he make great street records, he makes great songs for the ladies and the clubs. BURRR! Oh yeah Usher is also dropping his new record, Raymond Vs. Raymond, on December 8th!

Gucci Mane - Spotlight (feat. Usher)

No comments:

Post a Comment