Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ja Rule - Father Forgive Me

I know this is not the week to post a Ja Rule video but I can't hate on great music. Here is Ja's video for "Father Forgive Me," off Ja Rule's unreleased album The Mirror. If you haven't heard this album you are doing yourself a disservice as a hip hop fan. This is one of the best albums to come out in the last few years. Every time I hear it I marvel at the fact it was never released. The album is great from start to finish. This song was one of the most praised songs in reviews for the album, Jay-Z even was quoted as liking it. Here is a fresh link to the album if you haven't heard it. This version is in higher quality then the one I previously posted. Venni Vetti Vecci 2010 comes out next year. It's supposed to be 3 Discs of new material but to be honest I think it would be dope if one of the discs was The Mirror.

Ja Rule - Father Forgive Me

No comments:

Post a Comment