Friday, November 20, 2009

50 Cent Week: Favorite 50 Song Pt. 4

Ok my favorite song off of Curtis would have to be "Touch The Sky." I Love this song, last song off the album and it is just a dope song, the beat bangs. It is a perfect "50" song. Like Neomerge said, "Amusement Park" is one of his worst songs he has ever made, and it is on this album. I am not a fan of that song or the video, both lame.

50 Cent - Touch The Sky (Feat. Tony Yayo)







Download Track Here

"Im the last of my breed
No henny no weed
Just my vest and my semi
In the back of that bentley
Im nos and im bras
See im there and im gone
Cause my loyals is strong
And my money here is long"


Yayo

"These ogs talk about back in the days
I have an r.i.p. sign on your myspace page
Im your top eight nigga
Drop eight nigga
GCT coupe its sour grape nigga
Im an ape nigga a gorilla in the mist
I hold weight nigga my connect gots bricks"

No comments:

Post a Comment