Thursday, November 26, 2009

Lloyd Banks - V5 Update

I bet most of y'all are wondering where the hell Lloyd Bank's new mixtape, V5 is right? Well banks said 50 had to listen to it first to make sure he's not throwing away any future album material. And we also can't forget that Before I Self Destruct promo started and it was all eyes on 50. Well as the time passed Banks kept recording and he says he's going to continue to record for it until it is released. Now it looks like it will be coming out sometime in December so keep a heads out for that. Below are 2 tweets from Bank's twitter talking about the mixtape. Also since I'm feeling thankfrul for all my fans, I'm giving you a Throwback Banks track as well. This track is so rare, even Shock (Wordaps Lloyd Banks Enthusiast) didn't have it.



Bonus: Lloyd Banks - Smile [Remix] (feat. La La)

No comments:

Post a Comment