Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Music Video Weekly #67

In celebration of 50 Cent week, and his Before I Self Destruct album launch, I bring to you one of the most slept on songs and videos off The Massacre. This was one of the videos 50 put on the bonus DVD that came with his re-release of The Massacre. A lot of people felt that most of the videos lacked but in my opinion each served their purpose well. Of course his videos for his singles would be better than the regular album cuts. Any how this video is sort of like his previous videos, My Buddy and Piggy Bank but not only is it computer generated its also in black and white. I had never seen someone combine both of those aspects so I thought it was really cool. Unfortunately everyone I know got tired of the DVD before getting to this video.

50 Cent - I Don't Need Em

No comments:

Post a Comment