Thursday, January 14, 2010

Young Buck - There Will Be Blood Vol. 1 (Mixtape

The latest mixtape from me is a project I have been working on for the last couple of weeks. This dude has released so much music I acually have about 4 volumes planed for this. Already working on Vol. 3, so Vol. 2 wont be too far away! Anyway I thought these tapes turned out pretty dope. Even if you already have some or all of the songs, I tagged them all proper and it is iPod/mp3 player ready (like all my tapes). Volume on each track is perfect (thanks to MP3 Gain) and every track is NoDJ and CDQ (or just the best quality that has leaked). So download and enjoy!



Tracklisting:

01. Happy New Year
02. There Will Be Blood
03. Breach Of Contract
04. My Chevy
05. Cashville Solid
06. Pullin Me Back
07. Pushin Dope
08. Rain Drops
09. Rock And Roll (Prod. By Big Hurt)
10. Did You Miss Me
11. Homecoming (Prod. By Real Talk)
12. The Morning Paper (The Headlines)
13. Let The Beat Rock (Prod. By Scorp Dezel)
14. Letter To The Label
15. Anticipating
16. Bury Me Alive
17. Cant Catch Me
18. MediaTakeout
19. Ball Again
20. Gotta Love It
21. Murda Call
22. Swag On Em
23. I'm On It

DOWNLOAD: Young Buck - There Will Be Blood Vol. 1 (Mixtape)

No comments:

Post a Comment