Friday, January 1, 2010

Hot Rod - The Final Promo

Hot Rod has been one of my favorite artists since, I heard his first mixtape, The Pre-Fastlane. He didn't quite generate enough buzz with his single "Be Easy" and hasn't really had a chance to prove himself since then. He's really been grinding a ton in the past few years though. Whether it's dropping a couple tracks, checking in with his fans and haters on SOHH or touring over seas, he's keeping his name alive as well as getting that international gwop. A lot of people seemed to have written him off but he's still got a lot to bring to the table. He's also had a couple single worthy songs such as I Like to F*ck and Bump My Sh*t. I know if 50 gave him another chance to shine he would pull though. He knows a lot more about the rap game now then he did years before.

Hot Rod - The Final Promo



P.S. Check out his new freestyle over Forever with Ca$his.

Hot Rod - Better than Y'all (feat. Ca$his)

No comments:

Post a Comment