Saturday, January 16, 2010

Twista - Freestyle Week [NoDJ] (Mixtape)

I decided to get all his recent freestyles this week and make a little mixtape outta them. It came out pretty sick if you ask me. Volume was pretty wack on a few songs so I adjusted that. I also added a bonus track for you all. Some may have heard it, some may have not. I don't care as long as you have cause its dope! lol. So download it and Enjoy! OWWWW!!

(Click Image 2 Enlarge)


_______________________________
Artist.......: Twista
Title........: Freestyle Week
Label........: N/A
Release.Type.: Mixtape
Genre........: Hip-Hop/Rap
Source.......: WEB
Quality......: 192 kbps avg
Street.Date..: 2010-01-17
Year.........: 2010
Tracks.......: 6
Playtime.....: 13 min 31 secs Total
Size.........: 18.7 MB
URL..........: http://knuckleshamilton.blogspot.com

Tracklist:

01. Bedrock (Freestyle)
02. O Lets Do It (Freestyle)
03. How Low (Freestyle)
04. 911 (A Freestyle For Haiti)
05. Exhibit T (Freestyle)
06. I Can Make You Say (Prod. By Kanye West) (Bonus Track)

Download Mixtape Here

No comments:

Post a Comment