Saturday, January 16, 2010

Single of the Week #3

This weeks single is from T-Rock's new prequel album of sorts, Life Lessons (Bootleg). It can be purchased here. I've heard it about three or four times and I really liked it. It was released because T-Rock claimed a copy of his cd got leaked in Atlanta so he decided to scrap his original album and make a new one. To me it seems more like a way of promoting his upcoming album. Anyhow Life Lessons: The Burning Book Chapter II comes out in stores February 9th. Be sure to cop that. T-Rock is hands down one of the most slept on artists in the South. I'm really glad I decided to listen to him on a whim one day. If you haven't heard his collaboration cd with Lord Infamous & II Tone, Blood Money, then you need to!

T-Rock - Still Ball (Feat. Dyme Deville)


Download Single Here

No comments:

Post a Comment