Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Massive Bun B Post (Updated Regularly)

So Bun B has a mixtape droppin "No Mixtape" very soon. And you know that's gonna be dope. Look for his third solo album, Trill OG, to hit shelves on March 2nd also! The King is on his grind right now! Dropping freestyles left and right. Now for him and King Koopa to hop on a new track together! Knuckles!

Edit: Added "Happiness Before Riches" & "I Made It" Enjoy!!



Download Tracks Below:


Bun B - I Went In
Bun B - Adrenaline Rush (Freestyle)
Bun B - 2 Damn Trill
Bun B - Don't Say Shit
Bun B - I'm On The Block
Bun B - No Mixtape
Bun B - On To The Next Year
Bun B - One King
Bun B - Stupid Trill
Bun B - Transform Ya
Bun B - Dope Boyz (Freestyle)
Bun B - Cuckoo (Freestyle)
Bun B - Hit Dat Lick
Bun B - Best In The World (OG Mix)
Bun B - Big Dick Chaney
Bun B - I Am (Freestyle)
Bun B – Play Cloths (Freestyle)
Bun B - Bag Music
Bun B & GLC - Happiness Before Riches
Bun B - I Made It

No comments:

Post a Comment