Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Music Video Weekly #77

The 77th Music video is Kanye's first single from Late Registration. I'll never forget seeing this the first time it premiered on 106 and Park while waiting for my friend to come over. As soon as he came over we put this song on blast, back to back. A few days later the Remix with Jay-Z came out and we were both bugging. Earlier this week I got into a couple arguments on Facebook about Kanye being a good artist or not and I had a couple haters. I told them straight up that due to his creativity, music videos, song content, and production skills that he was easily one of the best artists out. They never responded. I'm impatiently waiting for the new Kanye album. I know its probably going to be one of his bests yet.

Kanye West - Diamonds Are Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment