Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bun B - No Mixtape (Mixtape)

This was actually not even suppose to be a mixtape, just a thing Bun came up with to do like a live mixtape, thus why releasing a shitload of tracks the past few weeks. But now here is a collection of all those tracks into mixtape form. And even though this wasn't suppose to be a mixtape, i'm glad it is now cause its dope as hell! I have been sleeping on dude for a minute, but this tape woke me up! Really looking forward to his new album "Trill OG" coming soon! Enjoy!




1. Intro
2. On To The Next Year
3. Stupid Trill
4. Trill OG
5. 2 Damn Trill
6. Trill Gladiator Snippet
7. No Mixtape
8. Transform Ya
9. One King
10. Don’t Say Shit
11. Countin’ Money
12. I Went In
13. Adrenaline Rush
14. (2) Dope Boyz
15. Coocoo
16. Greatest of All Time
17. Mr. Hit That Lick
18. Press Play
19. Big Dick Chaney
20. I Am
21. I Got Cake
22. Play Clothes
23. Bag Music
24. I Made It
25. The Champion
26. Put It Down
27. Outro
Bonus: Pants On The Ground

Bun B - No Mixtape (Mixtape)

No comments:

Post a Comment