Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lil Wayne - Unstoppable Vol. 1 (Mixtape)

The latest and greatest project I have been working on is finally here! Weezy F. baby! This mixtape is packed full with 25 dope tracks. All newer tracks (one or two may be from 08) CDQ and NoDJ (except one). No auto-tune crap and singing either, tried to keep this all rap. I'm a big Lil Wayne fan and I have alot (i mean alot) of his leaked/bonus tracks. So i went through and picked the ones I feel are mixtape worthy. Rebirth in stores Feb. 2nd. Its actually not that bad of an album, so go check that out. Enjoy! We got a few TON more mixtapes coming. Its going to be a crazy year!!


Download Lil Wayne - Unstoppable Vol. 1 (Mixtape)

01 - Soo Woop (Intro)
02 - I'm Goin In
03 - The American Dream (Feat. Mike Tyson)
04 - Ransom (Wayne Only)
05 - P#ssy Monster
06 - Kobe Bryant
07 - Lisa Marie
08 - Where U At
09 - Yes (Feat. Pharrell)
10 - Bad
11 - So Many Guns, I'mma Shoot One
12 - Rap Cemetary (Feat. Juelz Sanatana)
13 - Fix My Hat
14 - Ma Money
15 - Outstanding
16 - Spit (Feat. Kevin Rudolf)
17 - I'm The Truth
18 - A Millie (Official Remix)
19 - Dont Tell Me Its Over
20 - Million Dollar Baby
21 - Switch
22 - Im Raw
23 - Ima Go Getta
24 - That’s What Niggas Do
25 - Murk Off 09 (Prod. By YP)

No comments:

Post a Comment