Monday, June 1, 2009

T.I. - A Year and Day [Mixtape Monthly - May 2009]

The Mixtape of May 2009 came out just 2 days ago. I haven't really been listening to that many mixtapes this month but after I heard this I knew it would have to be the Mixtape of May. T.I. is going to Jail for a while but when he gets back I'm sure he'll be better than ever. Screw all you haters saying he's a snitch, I don't buy into that bullshit, I just keep my ears open for that dope music. T.I. is probably in my Top 10 and he's certainly a legend in the makings. Joints to check for are "At It All Night" which samples Vanessa Carlton's song, "A Thousand Miles." The "On Top of the World" remix with Kanye is also really dope. The album closes with another dope song "All G." All and All this mixtape is very good. The DJ does not ruin it like the Buck and Jeezy tapes that recently came out.


T.I. - A Year And A Day




[http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DV163GO0]

01. T.I. Yr and A Day Intro
02. Don't Forget Me ft Mary J. Blige
03. Hell Of a Life
04. At It All Night
05. Make You Sweat
06. Get That Money
07. Done It Now ft Lil Wayne (Unreleased Version)
08. Show Off ft Young Dro
09. Leaving With Me ft Chris Brown
10. Your A freak ft Blue Marley
11. On Top of the World ft Kanye West & B.o.B (unreleased version)
12. Still Aint Forgave Myself (class t.i.p. throwback)
13. Big Kuntry - I Do ft Young Dro & T.I.
14. All G
15. Collect Call ft Mitchellel
16. T.I. & MLK Outro

No comments:

Post a Comment