Thursday, June 4, 2009

MC Hammer - Family Affair (2 CD) [RARE SHIT]

This blog started as a place for me to get out my rare and obscure music. That's why it was once called obscureklazzix. Since then it has evolved into a site with three contributors posting new and old music they like. Shock is always dropping rare singles weekly and N-Eight is always dropping those exclusives. Anyways I'm about to bring this blog back to its roots by sharing another Rare cd. This is MC Hammer's 8th cd that was released in 1998. It goes by the name Family Affair because it was MC Hammer focusing on getting some of his artists into the mainstream. This album was also MC Hammer's first all Gospel Rap album. Two of the songs, "Big Man" and "Unconditional Luv" were written by Tupac during Hammer's short stint with DeathRow. The album didn't fare well at all and only sold around 500 copies. It wasn't released nationally and was only released on a few internet sites. I've been looking for this album for about 2 years now. Ever since I found out about the album on his Wiki, I've been looking for it to complete my MC Hammer discography. All my searches came upon were tracklists and ebay listings asking $599 for the cd. Last night after coming upon a new MC Hammer mixtape by Mick Boogie I decided to do another search for it. After a few searches I came upon a Russian message board with links to the cd. I had to get a tutorial to even figure out how to download the cd from this site. Anyways as soon as I started downloading it, I vowed to post it here. So without further adieu, I bring to you MC Hammer - Family Affair.



[http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XDPOR6E0]

Disc: 1

1. Put It Down
2. Put Some Stop in Your Game
3. Big Man
4. Set Me Free
5. Our God
6. Responsible Father Shout
7. He Brought Me Out
8. Geeman Intro
9. Eye's Like Mine
10. Never Without You
11. Praise Dance Theme Song
12. Shame of the Name

Disc: 2

1. Smoothout Intro
2. Unconditional Luv
3. Keep on
4. Teabag Intro
5. Silly Heart
6. I Wish U Were Free
7. Common Unity Intro
8. Someone to Hold to You
9. Pray
10. Shouts
11. Let's Get It Started
12. Shouts
13. Hammer Music
14. Tour Info

No comments:

Post a Comment