Wednesday, June 17, 2009

50 Cent - War Angel LP [+ Bonus Tracks]

So, 50's much hyped new street album (War Angel LP) finally dropped last night. 50 must have taken notes from Eminem's success with Relapse because he decided to turn to his former street thugged out self for this tape. I played it non stop about 4 times in a row. I think its really good and it definitely shows he's got that hunger in him again, as well as the motivation to make another great album. Before I Self Destruct hits stores September 8th and if this is any indication of how hot the record is going to sound, we're in for a treat. Here is the mixtape along with a couple of extra tracks that came out this year. In my opinion the extra tracks really fit the theme of the album well.



[http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1S49355B]

1. "I Line N!ggas"
2. "Talking in Codes"
3. "OK, Alright"
4. "Redrum (Murder)"
5. "Cream 2009"
6. "I'll Do Anything"
7. "London Girl"
8. "Better Come On Your A Game"
9. "Get the Message"
10. "Cocaine" Ft Robin Thicke
11. "I Gotta Win"
12. "Heartless Monster"
13. "N!gga I'll Hurt You"
14. "Play this On The Radio"
15. "Shut Your Bloodclot Mouth
16. "Get Up"
17. "I Get It In"
18. "Mixtape Outro"

==Bonus Mixtapes==

50 Cent - Blood on the Sand OST (NO DJ)
50 Cent - The Undertaker
50 Cent - Guess Who's Back
50 Cent - 24 Shots
50 Cent - Return of the Bad Guy
G-unit - The Empire Strikes Back
50 Cent is the Future (G-unit Pt 1)
No Mercy, No Fear (G-unit Part 2)
God's Plan (G-unit Part 3)
Automatic Gunfire (G-unit Part 4)
Bulletproof (G-unit Part 5)
50 Cent - The Punisher
50 Cent - Guess Who's Back Again
50 Cent - Terminator

No comments:

Post a Comment