Thursday, June 11, 2009

Single of the Week # 40

Wow hard to believe we've already had 40 singles of the week. Shits crazy. I love downloading singles every week and deciding what my favorite single is. Sometimes its really hard to decide what track is the best to put up. Sometimes its a no brainer. This week is one of those no brainer weeks. As soon as I heard that Who's Real remix with ALL of the Ruff Ryders I knew I would pick it. Nothing came out that is even close to the level of epicness of this track. It's amazing to hear all of them together again. I didn't think it would happen this soon after DMX got out of jail.



Jadakiss - Who's Real [Remix] (feat. Styles P, Sheek Louch, DMX, Eve, and Drag-On)

[http://www.zshare.net/audio/6126063120ed7415/]

Bonus: Who's Real Music Video

No comments:

Post a Comment