Friday, February 27, 2009

Single of the Week #25

This week's single is Cam'Ron's first single from his new album Crime Pays. Cd Is in store May 5th! Let's face it Cam was gone for a long as time. People left and right where wondering where the hell he went. I mean he did drop Public Enemy #1 in November 2007 but after that it was barely nothing except like 1 track every 2 months. I was honestly starting to think Cam might not ever come back in full effect. Well I was completely wrong. For the past 2 weeks Cam has been consistently dropping songs, videos, and interviews. He's making his presence known. Cam is doing exactly what it takes to get back on top. You gotta respect that grind. Be on the look out for a big Cam mixtape me and Jab got in the works called The Return of Killa



Cam'Ron - I Used to Get it in Ohio

[http://www.zshare.net/audio/56291410057f9309/]

Also don't forget to check out the music video for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment