Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Music Video Weekly #30

This week's video is from Kanye West's first album The College Dropout. This album definitely goes down as a classic in my books. There are so many great memories of 9th grade that I associate with this album. I got to thank one of my Best Friends, Michael Cheek for putting me on to how great this cd was (Wish we both still liked Kanye West). I was a fan of "Through the Wire" when it came out but I wasn't really checking out for the album until my friend played it for me over the phone. I remember like a day later I went to the store and copped the album. Anyways the whole concept of this video being shot in first person is dope. Also Stacey Dash is fine as ever in the vid. It's very rare for a new artist to come out and become one of your favorite artists period. I recently saw his Story Tellers for VH1 and it was really good, definitely check that out when you get a chance.

Kanye West - All Falls Down



PS. thank you N-EIGHT for suggesting this great video.

No comments:

Post a Comment