Friday, February 6, 2009

Single of the Week #22

Ok so this just leaked. Most likely Ca$his and Creek just added their verses and released this without Em's knowledge but it's still dope. Both these artists have some potential to me but they need to step their game up a bit. I enjoyed Creekwater on some of his features but not much else. With Ca$his, the only thing I've heard from him that I liked was his County Hound EP. I don't think either of these artists are on the level of Obie or Stat to be honest. I do think they can both grow as artists with time though, cause Stat Quo is a million times better than he was when he first got signed. But anyways this song is blowing up lately. I mean it went #1 on i-Tunes in a day! I figured I'd make this newly remixed version my single of the week.



Eminem - Crack a Bottle [Remix] (feat. Ca$his & Bobby Creekwater)

[http://www.zshare.net/audio/5518715838d29526/]

No comments:

Post a Comment