Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Artist Spotlight: JEarly

Bottom Line I don't cosign Wack artists. JEarly is one of the dopest new artists I've heard in a bit. First time I heard him was when I started doing my Online Radio Station last year. I told people I would be more than happy to play their shit if they sent me some mp3s. JEarly sent me like 4 mp3s and they were all dope as hell. I ended up playing his stuff more than anyone elses because he was that dope. Anyways You need to check out this mixtape by JEarly. It's great from start to finish.




[http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3ESE0Z32]

1.Already dead
2.When the war starts (join or die)
3.Hip hop revolution
4.Never dat (go harder)
5.Paper now (ft. dirty k)
6.It doesn't matter (skit)
7.Sweetest thing
8.Mamacita (skit)
9.I'm a star
10.This is serious
11.Wake the buildin' up
12.No lil wayne (skit)
13.Different
14.Respirations
15.Stick up
16.Move in
17.Blood clot
18.Before i lay down in the ground
19.Top shotta
20.Post up
21.The evening
22.Robbery
23.Early

No comments:

Post a Comment