Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mixtape Monthly - January 2009

Here we go, bout to start this new feature off for the '09! It's Mixtape Monthly. At the end of every month I'm going to be posting my personal favorite mixtape of the month. Anyways January's mixtape is Ya Boy - The Kush. Ya Boy raps over Dr. Dre beats the entire mixtape and shows people why he is one of the best up and coming artists on the West Coast. This dude's been grinding since like 05 and was with Black Wall Street for a while. Now he's doing his own thing. This was a great mixtape I must have played this 3x in a row when I first downloaded it. My favorite song on here is "My Neck My Back", a freestyle over Obie Trice's record "Oh."



[http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E5E1D9AY]

01. Let Me In
02. Whats My Name
03. On Top
04. Freestyle
05. Bang Bang
06. My Neck My Back
07. On Yo Grind
08. Yb Tha Rockstar
09. 100 Bars
10. In These Streets (Feat. Brooklyn)
11. I Got Money
12. Keep It Gangsta

No comments:

Post a Comment