Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Music Video Weekly #61

I've been listening to a lot of DMX lately so here's one of the songs that has gotten me hyped in the past few days. I remember loving this song when it came out. It was huge on MTV and shit. This is off his 2003 album, Grand Champ, which he originally said would be his last album. Well since then he's brought us Year of the Dog...Again and has 2 more albums on the way. DMX has been in and out of jail a ton from 03-09 but he's out now. I hope he can finally set his life straight.

DMX - Where the Hood At?/Ayo Kato



"D to the M to the X, last I heard, y'all n!ggaz was having sex, with the same sex, I show no love to homo thugs, empty out reload and throw more slugs, how you gonna explain f#ckin a man, even if we squash the beef, I ain't touchin ya hand!"

No comments:

Post a Comment