Wednesday, October 28, 2009

50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct (Bonus Tracks)

As you may know, 50 Cent's new album, Before I Self Destruct, has leaked to the internet in its entirety. To me it's his best album since Get Rich or Die Trying. It's a very solid album. It's a shame its gotten pushed back so many times. As of now the album is scheduled to come out November 23rd but I'm sure it will get pushed up. For all those who downloaded the album make sure you go support 50 and buy it whenever it does come out. I'll be sure to update y'all on a new date when its available.


Here are 3 bonus tracks for Before I Self Destruct. "Get Up" and "I Get It In" were originally slated to appear on this album but failed to chart a worthy position on the Hot 100. Each song, except "Flight 187" was taken from their respective Promo CD's. "Flight 187" was taken from its original post on 2DopeBoyz.

01 - 50 Cent - Flight 187
02 - 50 Cent - Get Up
03 - 50 Cent - I Get It In

Download Bonus Tracks Here

No comments:

Post a Comment