Friday, October 9, 2009

Mixtape Monthly: September 2009

The mixtape of the Month for September 2009 was a close race between Willie The Kid - The Fly and Bobby Creekwater - The Day It All Made $ense. In the end I picked Bobby's. Both are good, but The Day It All Made $ense, is a lot more creative in my opinion. A lot of you might be thinking, Really Bobby Creek? Yes, he's really stepped his game up on his last 3 projects. Its really weird how both Bobby Creekwater and Stat Quo have released better mixtapes since leaving Shady Records. They must have been holding them back somehow. My favorite songs on this Mixtape are "2 Far Gone," "I Want It All," and "The Day I Got Dropped."

Bobby Creekwater - The Day It All Made $ense


Download Mixtape Here

01. Intro
02. 2 Far Gone (w/ Junior Varsity)
03. I Want It All
04. Miss Atlanta (w/ Mykel)
05. Business Man
06. Everybody Loves Her
07. U Betta Know It
08. Spotlight (w/ Stat Quo)
09. Testimony
10. The Day I Got Dropped

Other Notable Mixtapes:

Willie The Kid - The Fly
Cory Gunz - Heir to the Throne
Soulja Boy - My Way of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment