Thursday, February 4, 2010

Neomerge's Favorite Albums of 2009

Here are my favorite albums of 2009. I will attempt to review each one of these track by track like I did last year. I hope to review 1 or 2 per month. My Top 5 favorite albums are as followed:


1. Eminem - Relapse/Refill
2. Drake - So Far Gone
3. 50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct
4. Royce Da 5'9" - Street Hop
5. Lord Infamous, T-Rock, & II Tone - Blood Money

See my Honorable Mentions and Favorite Mixtapes After the jump.

My Honorable Mentions (in no order) are as followed:

Slaughterhouse - Slaughterhouse
Fabolous - Loso's Way
Jadakiss - The Last Kiss
Shwayze - Let It Beat
KRS-One & Buckshot - Survival Skills
Lil Wayne - Rebirth
Felt - Felt 3: A Tribute to Rosie Perez
Clipse - Till The Casket Drops
Cam'Ron - Crime Pays
Quan - Walking Testimony
Tech N9ne - K.O.D.
Project Pat - Real Recognize Real
Hush - The Open Book
Tech N9ne - K.O.D.
J.R. Writer - Cinecrack
Rick Ross - Deeper than Rap
Mos Def - Ecstatic

My Favorite Mixtapes in 2009 were:

Nero - Alive and Vibrant
Styles P - Phantom Empire
J.R. Writer - Cinecrack 1.5
Ya Boy - Kush 2009
Lloyd Banks - Happy Birthday 4/30/09
T.I. - A Year and a Day
Wale - Back to the Feature
Havoc - From Now On: The Mixtape
Bobby Creek - The Day It All Made Sense
Willy The Kid - The Fly
Cory Gunz - Heir to the Throne
Lil Wayne - No Ceilings
Lupe Fiasco - Enemy of the State
Talib Kweli & Hi-Tek - The RE:Union Mixtape
Soulja Boy & DJ Drama - Gangsta Grillz : Follow Me Edition
50 Cent - War Angel LP

No comments:

Post a Comment