Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Laws - 4:57 (Mixtape)

Finally! After seeing the preview (listening session) I was pumped as hell for this tape. The beats are amazing and Laws comes nice with the lyrics. I love every track, just need a No DJ version. But this dude is new (to me anyhow) and this is the first I have ever listened to him, and i'm really glad I did! I highly recommend this to any Hip-Hop/Rap fan! Enjoy!



Tracklist:
01. Illumination [prod. Benjamin Plant]
02. Number One (ft. Jay Rock) [prod. S-type]
03. Murder [prod. TN2 Productions]
04. This is Me [prod. L.A. The Craftzman & Feb 9]
05. Wall to Wall [prod. Benjamin Plant]
06. Vintage Futuristic 2 (ft. Funkghost) [prod. M-Phazes]
07. Want It All [prod. Feb 9]
08. Flashback [prod. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League]
09. Shining [prod. 9th Wonder]
10. My Chick (ft. Dion Primo) [prod. Benjamin Plant]
11. Hold You Down [prod. DJ Khalil]
12. Hustle (ft. Mason Caine) [prod. L.A. The Craftzman & Feb 9]
13. Colors (I Don’t Care) (ft. Calvin Harris) [prod. Calvin Harris]
14. So Nice (ft. Jason Caesar) [prod. S1 and Caleb, co-prod. Apple Juice Kid]
15. We Like It [prod. Da Honorable C.N.O.T.E.]
16. Rock and Roll Survival [prod. Cruiser]
17. Run Away [prod. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League]

Download - Laws - 4:57 (Mixtape)

No comments:

Post a Comment