Monday, February 15, 2010

Crooked I - Still A MC v.1 (Info)

Yo i'm back, I know its been a minute since I posted. Had to take a break from all this shit. Everybody needs a break right? But I wasnt just doing nothing on my days off. I have been putting together a new mixtape by Crooked I! Its called "Still A MC v.1". Again nothing EXCLUSIVE or anything like that (on this tape anyway Ha!) just (as of right now) 18 dope freestyles/unreleased & new tracks that have been leaked as of late. Real dope compilation of tracks anyway. So that will be releasing next Monday, February 22nd. I still might add a track or two and I have to adjust and fix the volume on every track. So be on the lookout for that next week, going to be crazy. Finished a sick ass cover for it too! And down below I decided to post Crooked's latest new freestyle leak. Spitin over Owl City's hit pop single "Fireflies" lol. Kills it. So untill my tape drops enjoy this Fireflies freestyle! Peace.



Download Crooked I - Fireflies (Freestyle)

No comments:

Post a Comment