Thursday, September 24, 2009

Three 6 Mafia - Shake My/Lil Freak

Here are the 2 videos to Three 6 Mafia's new singles. The video for "Shake That" just leaked today. It's pretty decent video wise but I'm not really feeling the song too much. Sounds like a cliche club anthem to me. The second video i'm posting is for "Lil Freak." I thing this song is pretty good even though they both use previous verses from their solo albums that dropped earlier this year. The Webbie sample is good as well as the throwback sample from "Slob on my Knob." Despite a little disappointment, I'm looking foward to this album, as I know there will be a few bangers. Both of their solo albums definitely had their high points. I think if they can get on the same creative level that they showed on those efforts, then they could collectively make an even better album together. Laws of Power, is in stores November 24th.

Three 6 Mafia - Shake My (feat. Kaleena & Pitbull)



Three 6 Mafia - Lil Freak (feat. Webbie)

No comments:

Post a Comment