Thursday, September 3, 2009

50 Cent - Flight 187

Here is a new music video off of 50 Cent's upcoming mixtape, The 50th Law of Power. It's a shame his album isn't coming out til November now. He's definitely been dropping some noteworthy stuff lately.

50 Cent - Flight 187



By the way Fif is getting @ Jay in this song. It seems as though this is due to Jay shouting out 50 in "A Star Is Born" on Blueprint 3 where he raps: "50 came through like hurricanes do, I thought I finished his ass at Summer Jam 2."

On this song 50 responds with:
"Why Jay rockin’ that Urkel look, man isn’t he from Marcy? They say he’s growing dreads and now he’s talkin’ like a yardie."

Then later he raps:
"Shady didn't invent me but a star is what he made me, I'll blow your fuckin mind now if I told you what he paid me....I wish a n*gga would, I dare a mothafucka try, you get at me and miss you kiss your black ass goodbye "

I wonder if this beef will amount to anything? Will Jay respond? Who knows. Time will tell.

1 comment:

christian said...

50 took off like a rocket in 03, now he is crash landing trying to take out anybody who will pay attention to him. his career exploded because of hype and b.s., that can only keep you on top for so long. thanks for the memories fif, now just fade to black.

Post a Comment