Thursday, September 10, 2009

T-Rock - Superthrowed

One artist I just started getting into is T-Rock. He hails from College Park, Ga. I didn't really get into him until I was listening to some older Hypnotized Mindz album and heard him rip his verse. I figured I might as well see what other work he has done. So I downloaded the one album he did with Hypnotized Mindz and his recent album. He's definitely a great artist. One of the things I like about him is the different flows he has. It's not always the same flow in every song. This video and song is a good example of that. His flow changes by the second verse. Check it out. If you like this song check out The Burning Book, Chapter 1. He also killed it on his most recent release, Blood Money, alongside Memphis rappers Lord Infamous, and II Tone.

T-Rock - Superthrowed (Yung Hazardus of Area 51)

No comments:

Post a Comment