Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Music Video Weekly #49

Five years ago around this time Young Buck's first album, Straight Outta Cashville, leaked a month before it was due out. The retail version would only have one different track on it, which was a different version of "Stomp." I remember having my friend burn me this album and listening to it on the way to our timeshare in Helen, Ga. Off of the first listen I loved it. G-unit was on top of the world at this time. 50 Cent had blown up, the G-unit group album sold really well, and Lloyd Banks was already a multi-platinum selling artist. As soon as this single came out I looked forward to Buck's album. He had all my favorite verses on Beg For Mercy. Years later when G-unit's second album came out after the much publicized Young Buck beef, the few tracks that featured Young Buck on the album still stood out as my favorites.

Young Buck - Let Me In (feat. 50 Cent)

No comments:

Post a Comment