Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Eminem - The Day After Relapse

The long awaited mixtape is finally here! After countless tracklists and delays I finally decided to bring it out. Originally it was just going to be a Day After Relapse Re-Release but after I got about 12 new tracks that weren't on the last one, I figured I might as well throw together a part 2. Let's hope this mixtape gets as big as the first. It's definitely a lot hotter if you ask me. I'm gonna be gone for a week. I hope to see this mixtape on every damn site!


Download Mixtape Here

01 - Eminem - Crack a Bottle (feat. Dr. Dre & 50 Cent) [Extended]
02 - Eminem - 3 A.M. (Travis Barker Remix)
03 - Eminem - Careful What You Wish For (Relapse Bonus Track)
04 - Eminem - My Darling (Relapse Bonus Track)
05 - Eminem - Chemical Warfare (prod. by Alchemist)
06 - Eminem - Respect My Conglomerate (Radio One Westwood Freestyle Pt. 1)
07 - Eminem - Microphone (Radio One Westwood Freestyle Pt. 2)
08 - Eminem - Chonkyfire (Radio One Westwood Freestyle Pt. 3)
09 - Eminem - Rap City Freestyle (feat. Big Tigger & Mr. Porter)
10 - Eminem - Crack a Bottle Remix (feat. Ca$his and Bobby Creek)
11 - Eminem - If Im Elected for Ten Terms
12 - Eminem - Shade 45 Invasion
13 - Eminem - These Drugs (feat. D-12)
14 - Eminem - Hey (Bobby Creek ft. Mykel)
15 - Eminem - Bigga Than Me (Ca$his)
16 - Eminem - Bitchassness (Swifty McVay)
17 - Eminem - Look Out (Bizarre)

Download The Day Before Relapse here.

No comments:

Post a Comment