Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Flo Rida: Double Feature

Here are 2 new videos from Flo Rida's album R.O.O.T.S. in stores now. This album was definitely slept on. I still don't like it as much as his first but there are a lot of great songs on this album. It's certainly a lot better than Ace Hood's sophomore effort.

Flo Rida - Jump (feat. Nelly Furtado)



As soon as I saw this song on the tracklist, I knew it would be big. I mean come on, Nelly Furtado and Flo Rida on the same track? That's huge! I've heard it on the radio a couple of times and I really think it will catch on. This song is also the official single for the new Disney Movie, G-Force.

Flo Rida - Available (feat. Akon)



While this isn't the best Akon collabo as of late, this is certainly a solid single. This is probably one of my least favorite songs on the album though. They should've picked "Never" or "Rewind" instead if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment