Monday, May 4, 2009

Eminem - Old Time's Sake (feat. Dr. Dre)

Ok so here is a new Eminem song that hit itunes earlier today. I like it despite what people are saying. N-EIGHT texted me about it leaking so I got up and went to download it. I went to a small forum (HipHopIsHome) where I knew not much hate and talk would be had about the song. I just wanted to hear this song without hearing anyone's opinion first. It was good cause it didn't influence me to think a certain way about the song before hearing it. I gotta admit as soon as I heard Eminem rapping with that accent again I was a little pissed. The only thing I can draw from this is its his new take on slim shady. I was glad to hear him rapping normal on the chorus and third verse though. Dr. Dre was on point on this song as well, some say he was better than Eminem lol. Anyways this overall I think this is a good track but certainly not as good as Forgot About Dre.



Eminem - Old Time's Sake (feat. Dr. Dre)

[http://www.zshare.net/audio/59605775545e625d/]

No comments:

Post a Comment