Friday, April 17, 2009

Rare Track Wednesdays

Ok Shock has been pretty busy lately so I'm just gonna drop this weeks track. I've had this forever but I didn't really have any reason to post it cause it didn't fit any of my categories of features. Anyways this song is really dope. It's a StickyFingaz/Nelly collabo. Lol weird huh? If you remember Onyx and Nelly both shouted each other out on different songs.


Nelly:

"My grammar be's ebonics, gin tonic and chronic
Fuck bionic it's ironic, slammin niggaz like Onyx" - Country Grammar

Fredro Starr of Onyx:

"Run ya change, it's not a threat, it's a promise
I even got my St. Louis niggas, claimin' haters offa Onyx" - Slam Harder

Ram Squad - Ballers [Remix] (feat. Sticky Fingaz and Nelly)

[http://www.zshare.net/audio/58811762ad0c38fd/]

No comments:

Post a Comment