Monday, April 27, 2009

Dope Mixtape: Nero - Alive and Vibrant

Sorry about the lack of posts the past few days. There was nothing new that was worthy of a post to me. Anyways Here is a mixtape that didn't make my Mixtape Monthly post for January because I didn't discover it until later. This was probably my most bumped mixtape before Drake - So Far Gone. Nero is from New York and raps over classic 1990 hip hop beats on this mixtape. Don't sleep on this artist. To me he's one of the better artists on the come up, but a lot of people don't know who he is.



[http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PLGOF5MV]

1. Rugged & Raw
2. I Get Lyrical
3. Buck 'Em Down
4. Straighten It Out (Ft. J.Rocwell & TreaZon)
5. Alive & Vibrant
6. Dead Residence
7. Legends
8. Feeling Good
9. TROY
10. Can't Wait
11. Everything Remains Raw
12. With Great Power (Ft. Hassaan Mackey)

Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment