Thursday, January 8, 2009

Single of the Week # 18

Ok so the single of the week is a new song my friend N-EIGHT. Dude has really been impressing me lately. I'm not posting this because he told me to either. This shit is definitely single of the week material. It's amazing how much better he has gotten since his first song which he released less than a year ago. I know he'll go on to be something big. The beat he raps over is "Say You Will" off of Kanye West's classic album 808's and Heartbreak. N-EIGHT has a classic mixtape coming out in a month or so called Purple Brain Freeze. I'll be posting it up on here so definitely check back.



N-EIGHT - He'll Be Fine

[http://www.zshare.net/audio/5388077591b51b31/]

Make sure you check out his blog if you like this song. www.akaneight.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment