Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MIXTAPE: Singles of the Week (2008 Edition)

Here is volume 1 of all the singles of the week from 2008. Next years will be 52 tracks but this one is only 16. This is because I started with only 16 weeks left of the year. I spent a long time on this cover in photoshop. I know it's not the best but I'm improving. I'm sure you can tell my favorite rapper by the number of times he appears. I'm gonna try to add a little more diversity to next years Mixtape.



[http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BCZQDQDC]

1.Nelly - Lie (feat. St. Lunatics)
2.Royce Da 5'9 - Flow Boys (feat. Tondalaya)
3.Crooked I - Hood Politics
4.Lil Flip - Cha Ching, Cha Ching
5.Cam'Ron - Come See Killa
6.Eminem - Relapse
7.Trick Trick - Who Want It (feat. Eminem)
8.Joe Budden - Under the Sun
9.Slaughterhouse (Joe Budden, Crooked I, Royce Da 5'9, & Joell Ortiz)
10.Ace Hood - Get Em Up
11.Kanye West - RoboCop
12.Obie Trice - PSA
13.Eminem - Crack a Bottle
14.J.R. Writer - Maxine
15.Stat Quo - In California
16.Crooked I - Crooked Go Hard

No comments:

Post a Comment